Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Puff the Magic Dragon....

Well, just got back from the doctor.
Looks like I have developed asthma of all things!!
This diagnoses was mad in about 10 minute after examining me and asking questions.
Though I am hesitant to have not gotten another chest XRAY, I trust my doctor.
He says it doesn't seem like pneumonia or bronchitis and has all the signs and symptoms of a type of later in life develpoed asthma. In normal people it is brought on by mold or pets or what have you, but in my case he is pretty sure the chemo brought it on as he says it often can.
So, he gave me a puffer and sent a memo to my oncologist (who I am sure will still order me for an Xray) and sent me on my way....
PS. it is supposed to be temporary and should go away when chemo is over...hopefully!!!

No comments: