Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Lungs!!



I have a doctor's appointment today.

I am starting to stress out.

I have been wheezing lately and I am scared to find out why. I had a leftover cold in my chest before my last chemo....then at chemo (as you all know) I had an allergic reaction. I know the reaction can result in a pulminary embelisum if gone on too long. I am not sure if I reached that state or not (I don't think I did) however, I couldn't breathe, and I know that for certain. My friend who had one (a P.E) got a blood clot in her lungs after from the allergic reaction. I am worried.

The last 2 nights I start wheezing....cold and cough medicine doesn't seem to help and I get a heavy feeling in my chest like I can't get a full breath. It's freaky, and now this morning, I am still wheezy. Of course (why!!??) I googled it, and up came explanations to wheezing....

1. Asthma

2. Pnemonia from a leftover cold

3. Bronchitis from a leftover cold

4. Lung Cancer


Man! Why do I do this to myself. I have never wanted pnemonia so badly!! ;) All in all, I think it will be ok, but the problem is, I have a low immunity to fight infection and, a leftover cold may turn into something more serious if my body won't fight it. So, I am off to the doc at 1:50 today...and from there I may have to have another chest Xray.

Wish me Luck!!!



No comments: