Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Cloud.


Normalcy.
Shattered overnight by a quick discovery.
If I pretend I didn't feel it, would it go away?
No.
The shadow is moving in now
overhead.
Slowly pushing me down
sucking out the air and life as I knew it.
Let the battle begin.
Ready or not,
here it comes.
up days, down days.
circles all around days.
love pulls you up.
fears suck you back down.
What lies ahead?
You won't ever know.
Normalcy is gone,
you are never going to be the same.
So live like you have never lived before.
Grab life by the jowls and suck it in.
It won't be too late.
If you do it now.

No comments: