Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Exposure, New Look!

You may be noticing this blog looks different. Well, you're right! I have had a few complaints from people reading the blog, that they had a hard time with the black background and white wording...some people said they couldn't even read it at all!
On Thursday, I received an email from the Director of the YACC (Young Adult Cancer Canada). She said she had been reading my blog and just loved it. She told me it would help others to read it and said she was going to post a link to it on the YACC site! I am so excited!! This means a lot to me, to have more people reading. Especially other women going through breast cancer treatment. Helping others makes me feel like having cancer has a purpose! It is my way of coping and turning a bad thing into a good thing. It is therapeutic to me.
So, therefore, I have changed the look of the blog a bit. The last thing I would want is for someone to have a headache after reading my posts!! I hope you all like it!
Ciao.

http://www.youngadultcancer.ca/community/links/

No comments: