Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Friday, April 9, 2010

Good day eh?

Well, this recouping from chemo has so far been the easiest (knock on wood).
Aside from the taste of metal in my mouth and the serious "shakes" (my hands mostly)
I feel pretty darned good.
I got up early, cleaned and made healthy chili black bean burritos for dinner tonite.
Then, stopped by my mom in laws to say Happy Birthday to a most beautiful lady.
Now, just relaxing, then eat and off to the In Laws again for cake!!
Not bad.
Not bad.
That's all for now.

No comments: