Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Here Comes the Tornado!


http://www.sdgallery.com/catalogs/bryan/2004/images/MarkBryan-TheTornadoMan%27.jpg



What a week!! I haven't been that busy in forever!! It was kinda nice to have fun and forget all my worries....plus it was fun to see lots of friends and have lots of laughs with family and friends, but man I was pooped.
In the last 9 days I...went to a bridal fair...went to a stagette....went to an all day spa appointment (yummy)....went to double swim lessons with my kids....went and biught wedding gifts...finished a painting...wrapped gifts....cleaned my house....packed for Kelowna...went to Kelowna...went to see my new niece/cousin....went to a waterpark....went to an amusement park....had blood work done....had a consult with my surgeon....went to Alice in Wonderland...took care of a sick puking little girl ALL NIGHT LONG!! Drove home from Kelowna, and now I am off to chemo today (#3).
Needless to say I picked up a cough and my old cold is back a bit. Hope that doesn't matter with the chemo. I am going to stay the night at the hospital, and I feel good about that. I am scared, it sucks knowing you are basically signing up for (basically) a case of food poisoning for the night. However, I am so happy to be at halfway, and over the worst of the chemo (from what I hear anyway). I will get through this...can't wait really!!
I will post a few in a row to make up for my absence, as some important things came up over the last few days....

No comments: