Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 5

I lied, I don't feel super good.
I mean, I feel better than I thought I would, but I am dizzy and tired all of the time. My belly feels weird and last night I brushed my gums right open! (sorry, gross)
I just have to ride it out. I chatted with my good friend who has just gone through this, she has helped me immensely and told me to get a few "at home" hobbies to keep me busy. I have painting, but I am going to look for another.
Maybe I'll learn Spanish.
Tomorrow I have my bone scan (yay) and a day with my husband.
I will get through this...
I will do it right, so to never do it again.
Today my 6 year old daughter said "I wish your cancer was over Mom."
"Me too sweetie."

No comments: