Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Qigong Healing


http://www.kootenayqigong.com/master.html

Today I had a new and wonderful experience.
I went to the home of a man named Master Klotz Kwan. I am fortunate that I live in a place where the special, spiritual people flock. It's true! Nelson, BC is known to be a magnet for spiritual growth. It has healing powers. There are crystals and healing stones found naturally all around the mountains that surround this beautiful valley. So special people like Klotz Kwan settle here, and then I am fortunate to be only a 15 minute drive away from him.
I was referred to him by a good friend. She works in an insurance company and she said one day Klotz came in and approached her co-worker and asked her what she needed...she was at first confused, but after knowing Klotz and what he does, she proceeded to tell him that she was having a terrible time with her kidney stones and she was scheduled for a surgery to get them removed because other treatments were not working. He did about 3 minutes of work on her and did not charge her for his services...a week or so later, this woman went in for her surgery and got all dressed in her gown and the works and when the nurse went to look for the stones on the ultrasound, they were gone. All of them gone.
This was enough to get me interested...I read his website (see above for link) and was thrilled with the testimonials and such. I mean, how can you not trust something that has been used for thousands of years!! The "research" section of his website is great for any skeptics out there...
So, my experience...
I drove up the mountain to his home...a beautiful, serene spot.
Parked, walked through his garage, out the garage door, onto the back step, down some more steps and found a door. I had this sense of something guiding me to where the entry to his studio was, I didn't question it, I just followed the voice. There was a sign that read "for healing walk in", so I did.
He had asked me on the phone the previous day, to announce myself when I entered so I called out "Hello!" and I removed my boots and sat on a chair and waited. I could hear a television, like someone was watching a movie in the next room. I looked around. This was a basement suite at one point. Cupboards, tile floor...I studied the space. I saw 2 bamboo plants dead. I snickered. I guess nobody's perfect, even healers!
Eventually he came out of the room and I startled him
"Oh!" he said "How long you been there?" he had a thick Chinese accent.
"Oh 5 minutes, I called out but didn't want to bother in case you were busy." I said, knowing full well he was just sitting in there watching an action movie. Mr. Miagi, watching an action movie. That's who he reminded me of. Short, older Asian man oozing of wisdom with a touch of mad scientist.
I went into his room, it was a disarray of books, trinkets, photos. There was a bed, a couch a desk with a computer and a large plasma television on a table beside his work desk.
He asked me to tell him about my ailment. I did. He asked if I was sure I had cancer, I said yes and explained the whole surgeries and so on. He made it very clear that he did not like western medicine and our current health care system. He told me stories of people he had healed who continued with chemotherapy and then died because the chemo killed them. He is anti chemo, anti mastectomy and anti radiation. He said that only 10% of illness is science related and the other 90% is energy rooted. Whether from stress, or trauma or resentment and so on, this is the stem of 90% of our illness and therefore science cannot cure these ailments, only energy healing.
Makes sense to me, I believe my cancer was caused by stress but I was sad to hear he didn't believe in chemo or mastectomy at all, because I probably am still going through with these treatments and I want him to work with me through this process. Plus, I have wavered on my feelings on chemo and I was just feeling confident about my treatment path and then he challenged me.
He pulled me over to his computer and showed me emails from people who his treatments had worked. He showed me writings about why western medicine fails, he told me stories of his successes and failures and so on, all the while radiating pride. And so he should, he has a great gift. I wish I too could heal people!!
He pulled out a pendulum and board, the board had yes, no fair, good, poor, excellent and percentages on it. He held the pendulum up in the air and began to pray. He asked Jesus Christ to guide him in answering these questions. Then he asked. All sorts from will Megan heal from my treatments (good) to if my cancer had spread (no) and so on. I wasn't a fan of this part. I was here for the healing and I didn't feel as trusting in this part. Not that I thought he was faking, it just didn't mesh with me.
He asked if I needed to use the washroom before he began and I said yes. I went to the toilet and while I sat peeing, I felt my breast, it was sore...still from the surgery. I get back to my seat and he prayed, and then proceeded with the treatment. He got me to read stuff on his computer and papers while we worked. I think he hates being watched, he just wanted me occupied. He bresthed heavy and moved his two fingers back and forth over my breast (never touching) with my clothes on....he did the infected area for about 20 min. and then asked me to touch my breast to see if it hurt. It didn't hurt at all!!! AT ALL! I pushed harder to make it hurt, no pain. Wow, it was working!! He continued over my entire body now, less focused but he mumbled something about my chakra. When he was done, I felt tired. I took a dvd of exercises he wants me to do daily and a recommendation for a tea he wants me to drink. I thanked him and booked in for Monday and told him his home was lovely and left.
When I got to the car and starting driving, I realized how exhausted I was...like soooooo tired. I could barely keep my eyes open. It had to be the Qigong, I had lots of sleep the night prior and a healthy lunch and it was only 1:00! Weird.
The rest of the afternoon I fought to stay awake (though I had to to visit with some family). When I talked to my Mom later, she told me her friend had it done and was the same, EXHAUSTED and could barely drive home....so it was the treatment. Right now it is 8pm, and I still feel tired, but also fluish. A bit achy in spots and my throat and lazy!! Sort of like right after a major massage appointment. My boob hurts again (to touch) but I feel like it is still working. He told me not to bathe for 24hrs to keep the energy working...
All I know is that the treatment did something to me. I believe in it and plan to continue practicing it throughout my journey and most definitely after for prevention!! Today was an interesting first experience and I am happy I did it!
Peace.Love and Chinese Tea.

No comments: