Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Late Night Worries

It's been a while since I had a cancer related panic attack. I am having one tonight. I really can feel something in my right breast, and my new oncologist felt it too yesterday. My MRI on Tuesday will show if there is something. But if there is, are we really going to continue on with chemo before surgery? I mean, how will we know over the 4.5 months of chemo, that the cancer isn't spreading into my nodes or other parts of my body? I guess I will just have to wait and see what the doc's all say. I am afraid again. I hate this feeling.

No comments: