Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Qigong

Went to Master Kwan's house the day before yesterday ...What a shitty day by the way. It was cloudy and dark and rainy. DEPRESSING!! So I needed a pick-me-up and I found it in Qigong.
I had emailed Klotz a few days earlier and asked him to respect the fact that I was going to be doing chemotherapy, more surgery and radiation (if called for). He is very "ANTI-CONVENTIONAL METHODS" as he believes they do more harm than good and he has seen first hand the effects chemo has had on his patients (in a negative way). However, I know I am strong and healthy enough to battle the bad and properly accept the good...
Anyways, when I saw him he was very good about it. He is most concerned that I continue to see him. When I first got to his house, he was about to start treatment on me and he said "I wish I knew exactly where this tumour is..." I explained to him that they removed the tumours and that there may be some cells left but there shouldn't be anymore tumours (somethings get lost in translation between us). He said he'd feel most comfortable knowing exactly what was going on in there by consulting his psychic friend. He picked up the phone and dialed his friend and put him on speaker phone. The "friend" is 30 years old and extremely talented. So talented that he and his girlfriend were able to quit their regular jobs and live off of the income from his psychic consulting business alone.
Klotz first asked his friend if there was cancer in my left breast before my first surgery...
"Yes there was"
Klotz then asked, was there cancer remaining in my breast after my first surgery
"Yes the first surgery only removed about 30%" he said
Klotz: "After the second surgery was there cancer left"
"Yes but very little" he said
Klotz: "Did my first treatment help with the cancer that was left?"
"Yes, it helped, I see the cancer going from a very dark heavy blob, to a light, airy image, almost as if it turned into a gaseous state." he replied
I know I know, it sounds phony, but the way it went down, with neither Klotz or him really knowing the details of my surgeries, the way the "friend" paused, and thought, his tone in his voice and so on, I really felt it was legit. And I am a skeptic.
So basically he said there is very little left and Klotz's work is getting rid of what's left. Also he explained where it is in my breast which makes total sense to what I have read on my path reports, which neither of them really knew.
Klotz treated me again and I didn't have any real side effects this time, I just felt good and hopeful and happy. He sent me to the market to buy this weird tea called Taheebo. I couldn't find it when I got to the market, so I asked, apparently it has another name. Pau D'arco. He swears by it and says everything else you purchase is a waste of money. He believes this alone will do the trick. I bought it and drank a lot of it the first day, it is tasty!
Then I drank more yesterday morning. By the afternoon I felt like absolute shit! I was anxious and panicky and nauseous! ***UPDATE**I just googled this tea to find out the proper spelling and found this link http://www.bccancer.bc.ca/HPI/UnconventionalTherapies/PauDArco.htm
It says under side effects that it isn't good for you and can cause nausea and so on...
I don't know what to think, maybe the nausea is a good sign of toxins leaving your body? I am not going to drink it anymore though. It made me feel bad....back to green tea for me.
I think Master Kwan is "old school" and believes in ancient methods which in general are great but I guess you need to do your homework also...But overall the treatment was a success! I had a great finish to my day and felt confident it was working and the cancer was small and getting smaller each session. Thanks Klotz!

No comments: