Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Monday, February 15, 2010

LOVE IT!

Have to share!!!
I stumbled upon this website last night.
I LOVE the head gear they offer. I am sure they are all handmade, but I was just excited to finally find some head cover fashion that isn't "cancer patient looking". I liked seeing stuff geared toward a younger style. I have found my wig isn't something I want to wear all the time. As well, I have found that for me, just tying a scarf on my head just doesn't look good. When you lose your hair, your head looks smaller, so when you wrap something on it, it accentuates the "smallness" of your head. And for me, I look like a peanut-headed pirate. Which sucks, cause I bought so many pretty scarves early on, thinking I'd wear them. Oh well.
So I have found I like sporting my bald head, more than I though I would, but because it is spring and chilly, I need a beanie or wrap of some sort. That's why I came across this site. Check it out! And pass it on to anyone you know who may need it.
I'll let you know how I like em' when I get them and try them on...I'll post pics too!
CIAO!
http://www.fashionscarvesandshawls.com/headscarves.html


<span class=

<span class=

stars150x239.<span class=
This on is "pre-tied" with an elastic, so it just slips on and looks the same every time. Notice the volume at the crown? That's necessary for me.
<span class=

1 comment:

Amy said...

love the top and bottom ones! good find!! :)