Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I love my home.






























I had a better day today. I took may daughter and dogs out for a beautiful sunny walk. It is February and pretty much spring already here. It's come early and that's fine by me.
We walked along the beach. The water is low now and because I had my rubber boots on we were able to slosh out thru the water to the sandbars in the middle of the lake. We soaked up the sun and pooped the dogs out. I love holding hand swith my daughter. We walk and pick up crystals on the beach. Chatting and laughing. Sometimes we play "What am I grateful for?" and we take turns saying what we appreciate in our life.
We walked for an hour and then put the dogs in the van and walked over to the playground. It was nice to just be able to watch her play. I have always struggled with this. I guess I have always had a sense of urgency to rush, or something stressful has been on my mind distracting me from the moment. But not lately. Not today. I was so happy just be breathe fresh air and soak up some vitamin D. I loved seeing her smile and have fun playing. I pushed her on the swings, we played on the teeter-totter. It was perfect. I am truly blessed to have such a sweet little girl and a beautiful home town. Just look at what I get to see and smell and hear everyday.
so serene.

No comments: