Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Head Wrap and Delicious Drink Recipe!!




Just a quick note.
I have to share this recipe...call it smoothie or milkshake.
Either way, it's soooo delicious and I got it out of my "Healthiest Meals in the World" cookbook, that I received from my in-laws (thanks!!!)
And above are some pics of my nicely shaved bald head (which is now a patchy mess) and a head wrap that my good friend made me that I really like.
PS. Don't mind my un-makeuped, post-chemo face. Just look at the wrap. ;)
Enjoy!

Tropical Drink

(1 serving)
1/3cup light coconut milk (shaken first)
1/4cup almond milk or I USED WATER.
2tbsp honey
1tsp vanilla
3/4 banana
4 ice cubes

Blend

Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
This is So SO SO! Yummy. Try it!


No comments: