Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Friday, February 5, 2010

Here Wiggy Wiggy Wiggy!




Here's some pics of my sweet ass wig! It's not perfect, but mostly it looks real...the brand is Jon Renau and the style is Natalie. I also tried on the Posh style and it is nice too but not quite as real looking. I got my wig at the place where my Mom got hers. In Calgary, it's called Willow Park Salon and Lennie is the owner. She is an amazing woman who is compassionate and can pick out and tailor a wig for just about anyone!!! She does it all and I highly recommend her. If you are not close to Calgary, look online for the maker and the style, and order from there!!
Ciao!

2 comments:

Amy said...

holy smokes....that's sweet!!! love it!

Anonymous said...

It's very you, I really love it (I also love the buzz cut! you have such a nice head)
Oenone