Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Poo Story.


BLECH!
Somebody erase the last 24 hours from my life!!
Sunday, we as a family went to the town fair....it was sweet, nostalgic just the way I like it.
Everything was fine, but when we got home, I started losing some energy.
I pressured myself into planting my herbs and raspberry bushes though I wasn't feeling up to it. Then after, I was just beat! So we ordered pizza for supper so no one had to cook. This was part of the mistake.
Later Sunday night I started feeling shittier and shittier, like no energy and a bit of a headache coming on. I closed my eyes on the couch and had a short nap. When I woke up, I watched a movie with my husband and by the time I got up to go to bed I was washed out!!
I had a bad headache and sort of felt nauseaus...I realized I hadn't taken a crap in 2 days!!
I know, I know, too much information....well, stop reading then.
Anyway, my first 2 days of chemo I was going #2 like a star, so I didn't take my stool softeners, then life got busy, I started eating my post-chemo crap (dairy and carbs) and here I was in a predicament. So I went up to bed, popped my dose of poo pills and went to sleep.
I woke up at 5am hurting....
MIGRANE so bad I just wanted to throw up....it's funny I could tell the migrane was due to constipation, like I could sense it was a sign of my body being toxic. I got up, and took tylenol. Then I barfed them up, and every time I thought of the pizza for supper I wretched. YUCK!
I took another Tylenol and after about 30 min of puking, I crashed.
When I woke up in the morning I felt the same...so I went to the kitchen and made my famous "Coconut Milk, Huckleberry and Wheat Germ" smoothie....sucked it back and hoped it would work ASAP.
It didn't, I felt like shit and I had a bath and went back to bed. I slept until 2pm. When I finally woke up and though I wasn't feeling top notch, my headache was a tiny bit better and the nausea was tolerable. I sat on the couch for the rest of the day. It was rough, even when I got up to get a glass of water I was out of breath and felt like I was going to pass out. I am pretty sure my counts were SUPER LOW!! Not to mention the constipation. Eventually by the late afternoon I had moved my bowels a tiny bit, enough to make me fell like I didn't need to go to the ER for an aenima (which they recommend after 2 days)....and though I had no energy the rest of the night, I started feeling a bit better.
This morning, I am back to normal, I am happy to say and have successfully completed a proper #2 , so I am off to get groceries and visit my doc and will blog later on FUN and HAPPY things....
Thanks for listening.
The joys of being 31 in a 80 year old body...
so sexy.


No comments: