Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Friday, July 23, 2010

Post Surgical ME!!


Here are some pictures of me this past week (Post Tram Flap Surgery) if anyone wants detailed pictures of the incision sites email me and I can send them to you (ex. breasts and belly)
meganshair@gmail.com
Above you can see a bit of the incision site on each side and my newly made belly button (scabby)


My chest is all greasy from massage!


My daughter's shot of me, hair coming in nicely! Lighter than before but I like it!

No comments: