Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Duh, duh, duh duh......DUHHH!

ALAS!
Tomorrow is the day I get the results from my lumpectomy! I had the surgery on Friday and the doc said when I woke up form my groggy day dream of Mexico...he said that the lump looked benign to hime, but he would test it anyways.. I was so high from the anesthetics that when I woke up I asked the nurse to see the lump. She said "You sure?" I said "Yes.." and she brought over a container with a white, chunky ball (looked like fat tissue) in it. at least I think that really happened, who knows it was all blurry to me. :)
It was scary and painful and all of that, but I am glad it's over with and I am glad after tomorrow I will be able to move on.
Next I will fill you in on my work epiphany and recent confrontations that may get me through the next few years til I reach my goal and get my ass down south where I belong...

No comments: