Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Blogging Celebrity!!

Oh MY!!!
I started this blog as a diary...I truly thought if you wanted it it accessible to others you had to set up a host or pay a fee or something. I was truly unaware...I wrote it with the intention that I may make it public one day however, but I didn't know it could just SHOW up on the radar, until yesterday!
I was reading Canucka's blog (my fav) and I use her page as my blog surfing portal (I told you I am not computer savvy) and I just about crapped myself! I saw my blog on her blog list...does anyone know how it got there? Is it just when you reach a certain number of posts and it has a keyword (Mexico) it gets posted? Or is it because I follow her blog? ANYWAYS! It was kinda exciting but I sort of freaked out and went back and read my blogs to insure I hadn't insulted anyone or posted something that might get my family upset or myself fired. I then thought to myself, if this is going to be a real blog, I can't sugar coat it. these are my true feelings and everyone has feelings they are afraid of showing. I you read this and judge me then you don't really know me or love me, or accept me for who I really am. And you are in denial because everyone has feelings or thoughts that are dark...they just don't speak them aloud. Plus, now, that this is a cancer blog...if I am to help anyone, I need to be raw and uncensored. So don't read this if you are in denial of true life and raw feelings or if you are highly sensitive. The only big worry I have is that my family...will find the blog, read it, and get upset because they don't know that we are wanting to move to Mexico. I used to live in Alberta Canada and I hated the big city, so we decided to pack up and move to Nelson BC Canada (BEST fricking town in Canada by the way) because my husband was born and raised here and it is full of life and culture and BEAUTY!!! Anyways, my family did not deal well with this move. They take it personally. I LOVE my family, I am so tight with my sister and her daughter, but I cannot live her life , I have to live my own! They will never understand, or if they do, they will always hate it and I will always feel guilt. Plus they don't know I even blog, so I assume they will never find it, and if they do, I will already have moved to my new Mexican home! :)
Well, that's it for now!
Your's truly,
celebrity blogger ;)

No comments: