Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cancer-mares

3:00 am Alberta time...(I am visiting my sister)
Haven't slept good in days...I keep having dreams about my cancer, treatments, my juicer I bought, ANYTHING to do with it and when I wake up (on average every 30 min) my firt thought is "Oh! It was al a bad dream, I'm fine!" and then I realize it is a reality. boo....
You know, I wanted to make my blog more about Mexico, so that I could focus on it everyday and manifest it better, so that it would happen quicker. Now I am just writing about this illness....but I guess that is because it is a reality in my life, and I would be ignoring it if I didn't write truth. And though I don't write about my Mexican dreams lately, they are even more common as I realize that life is too short to wait on things you love...I am excited to see how this all plays out. Like I say and have said before, if it was psooible to sell our home right now without a MAJOR penalty, we'd be there. I think in the near future, a trip to explore the diffrerent place we want to move to. I am thinking Chelem or Progresso...still close to Merida for work, but nice and small and on the ocean. I really want to explore the other side also, Sayulita and area...there are so many wonderful places, Mexico is so exciting to me and I am going to need a holiday after this...
Mojito, Tropical Flowers, Birds Songs, Soft Sand, Warm Clear Water, Beautiful Mexican People....
I need this calming thought to soothe my stress.
mmmmm......
back to bed.

http://rlv.zcache.com/bald_head_t_shirt-p235504701928487781s564_400.jpg

No comments: