Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Sunday, November 22, 2009

BIRFDAY PARTY!

"That's right, BIRFDAY!!!"

I threw my daughter her 6th birthday party today, because I didn't know what was going to lie ahead for me after my surgery on Friday, and her real birthday is on Christmas DAY!!
SO we had a beautiful girlie tea party birthday party...
All the girls dressed up in their frills and I decorated the table with as many doilie's and silverware as I could find and called in the troops!
It was a grand success and I felt like Martha Stewart for a day, so everybody wins!
This week coming (Friday) is the scheduled date for my lumpectomy...I have to go one hour to a hospital for the surgery which sucks cause it is a disgusting town (sorry and no offense to those of you who live there) that makes me feel unhealthy. There is a GI-NORMOUS lead smelter smack in the middle of the town, just oozing out it's sick onto everything. I'll go, oh I'll go, but it will be kicking and screaming!
Ciao.

No comments: