Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Monday, October 26, 2009

Paro NOT Parros

Tonight we had our first Spanish lesson!!! We are fortunate to have this awesome guy Ben, come into our home and teach us Spanish every week, and tonight was our first meeting with him. He was great! Information overload but we took notes and I will study through the week and, this is something I really want, so I am going to put a lot of energy into it.
I have 2 days off starting tomorrow, so I am looking forward to relaxing. I have been feeling REALLY tired lately, don't know if it's due to my health or just change of season. It snowed today. First snowfall of the year.
BOOOOO!
Yes, it's beautiful....to look at.....in a PHOTO!!! I don't like being cold!!
But I do like a wood, fire, and the smell of it through the crisp air. That's nice. I am quickly becoming aware of all of the things I will miss or not have once we make our transition. Some things I feel sad about, and some I am excited for. Either way, it is a compromise.
No call from the hospital today.
Yesterday I cried. I broke down. I thought of my kids and I lost it.
I admit, I am a little scared, but hopefully it is just a lump.
til' morrow'
buenos noches!
;)

No comments: