Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blah, November in Canada...




It has been the shits lately! The sky never seems to fully reach it's daily brightness....I woke up today at 11:00 am and it looked like the sun was already starting to set!! It's cold and WET and dirty out there...the only good thing? It smells like campfire and rainy pine needles....mmmmm
Today is my consultation for my surgery, I don't know why I am excited because nothing is really going to happen, but I am looking forward to more answers!
I was browsing on THE BEST real estate website last night, my sweet friend and her husband own...not sure if I am allowed to plug it or not...oh! what the heck!! www.mayanliving.com IS THE BEST! Especially the service!! But while I was searching, I just started laughing!! It isn't their fault, and I hope if they ever read this, they don't take offense...There were some of the FUNNIEST decorating ideas I had ever seen!! I am NOT slamming Mexico, because Mexico is my SOUL, but, I was just in a funny mood and I thought I'd share some of what made me laugh...keep in mind, the majority of the listings I see are ABSOLUTLEY fantastic!! Can't expect you won't have to do some redecorating for a $30,000 home!!

HERE WE GO!!!

WOW, I guess in a bathroom, BROWN is the theme!

But this person likes GREEN!!!

That takes A LOT of effort!!


The one below , I am not sure if this picture will help sell it or not...but I guess you want to have the truth as to what you are buying....YIKES!!

Anyways, there are a lot of homes like this in Mexico for sale, and I guess that is why you don't pay too much for your home, ....I must admit though, I had a good laugh!

I'll blog later to fill you in on the appointment...

Ciao!



No comments: