Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blogging Binge

So much has been happening that I haven't been keeping up with my posts...
To be honest, I was debating last night whether I close this Blog or not.
The thought of writing seemed to make me feel resentful.
Then I realized.
It's not the Blogging that is making me resentful,
It is the awful things that have been happening...
I am avoiding dealing with them.
So here I sit.
With so may things to get off my chest,
I guess I will have to have a blogging binge and kill a few things at once.


No comments: