Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Headed into the SUN.

Life has been extremely busy lately.
I have excused my therapists words from last year and decided to once again become a workaholic.
This worries me because i don't want it to make me sick again, however, I like the work.
It is temporary and if I refuse the job I could kiss my future at Selkirk college goodbye.
It is far too good a job to ignore because of some hypochondria.
And I like it.
I really like it.
And it's temporary for now...
So call my last few words justification, or what you want but I am trying to be normal...and I need to trust my body that is is and will continue to be free of disease.
I am trying to plan a future.

PLUS!
I am working my ass off so I can make my way to the sun next week and revel in some relaxation.
I am off to Cozumel with my husband.
Kid Free.
We are going to celebrate my remission and soak up some vitamin D...maybe consume too much pina coladas, ceviche and guacamole.
Hey! Coconut milk, fish and avocado are all good for you!!!
Can't wait to escape the winter FUNK and recharge...
Who knows! Maybe I will come back with some real estate magazines or the keys to a new place!
hee hee...
just kidding,
for now.

No comments: