Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Friday, December 4, 2009

Day One

Got up today.
Finished decorating for Xmas.
Walked my dogs.
Picked up my daughter from school.
Drove 1 hour to have a surgeon look at my boob scar.
Found out I have cancer.
Realized not owning a cellphone is ridiculous.
Felt trapped.
Couldn't find payphone.
In weird town.
Can't cry in front of my 6 year old daughter.
Can't call anyone.
Trapped.
Nightmare.

No comments: