Dream Creator

Dream Creator
My photo
Just a small town Canadian dreamer... This started as the diary of a young woman's experience with breast cancer and continues 5 years later as the diary of a woman, like many other, who has decided to take her lemons and make lemonade. **If reading this blog for the purpose of learning about my breast cancer experience, PLEASE START AT THE OLDEST POST (October 2009) AND WORK YOUR WAY FORWARD**

Sunday, November 1, 2009

"Halloween and Sunny Beaches"

I Love Sundays (when I don't work)
Last night was Halloween. What a blast. I love Halloween...fall leaves, running around in the dark, dressing up in costume, endless supply of candy...it goes on....
We took the kids out to live vicariously through them and create memories. It was a success! After the best candy apples in the world (from an old neighbor who has been making them for years) My husband and I sent the kids home with a babysitter and headed out to a party.
We drank much to much, laughed so hard we cried and generally had an awesome time.
Today we pay.
I have spent my entire day so far reading blogs (I love my new find "Refried Dreams") and planning my future in Mexico. I figure in 4 years we will have $20,000 of savings, not to mention equity in our home (God! I hope!) so we should be in good shape to maka da move. I can't wait. I just can't wait. I read an awesome post on "Hammock Musing in Merida" (this guy always puts into words what I am thinking) here is the statement of why I want to move to Mexico

"I went to Mexico because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." -Thoreau

YES! That sums it up!! Let the living begin!

Well, off to....do absolutely nothing but day dream all day.
peace, love, and Mexico.

No comments: